Be awed by lush countrysides, ancient stone castles and beautiful lochs that decorate the Scottish landscapes. Follow the history of royalty and clans—and keep your eyes open for a mythical sea creature as you explore this amazing country on your Adventures by Disney Scotland vacation.
7 nights from $5749 per person
Supplier: Adventures by Disney®
Dominated by the ramparts of Edinburgh Castle, this picturesque city offers shopping on Princes Street, the grandeur of the Royal Mile, St. Giles Cathedral and historic Palace of Holyrood House, where Queen Mary lived and many Scottish kings were wed. Or venture across the moors to marvel at the scenic Highlands.
Inverness is an excellent tourism destination. With its suspension bridges across the River Ness and old stone buildings, it is a pretty place well-known for its floral displays. Walk along the river banks and to the Ness Islands for an escape from the hustle and bustle of the shops. Cross the river on little bridges and visit Bught Park. The Floral Hall has a sub-tropical horticultural extravaganza with a small waterfall, fish and all sorts of plants and trees. Walk up the river in the other direction and see Ben Wyvis on the skyline. Inverness has an excellent museum and art gallery. Local history talks take place here. Eden Court Theater, situated near the cathedral, has events listings and incorporates part of the old Bishop's Palace and is said to be haunted by the 'Green Lady' ghost of a wife of one of the bishops who hanged herself there. Also check out art.tm which is an art gallery and studio. The Spectrum Centre has a cafe and is the meeting place for local clubs and education classes. Look out for Scottish Showtime music and dance performances during the summer.
Valid Travel Dates
- Outstanding accommodations
- Most meals during trip: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- The services of two Adventure Guides
- VIP access and private events
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- Cultural experiences with local experts
Note on Accommodations (Subject to Availability):
Parties of 2:
- In Edinburgh: 1 room with either 1 queen bed, 1 king bed or 2 twin beds
- In Inverness: 1 room with either 1 king bed or 2 twin beds
- In Edinburgh: 1 room with either 1 king bed or 1 queen bed plus a rollaway
- In Inverness: 1 room with either 1 king bed or 2 twin beds plus 1 sofa bed
- In Edinburgh: 1 room with 2 queen beds
- In Inverness: 1 room with 1 king bed or 2 twin beds and 1 set of bunk beds
- Quad accommodations for 3 adults/1 child or 4 adults are not available
- Guests are required to book 2 double rooms
Please Note: For both hotels, connecting or adjoining rooms may be requested, but are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
The Cruise & Vacation Authority
1760 Powers Ferry Rd.
Marietta, GA 30067
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.