5-star boutique hotel located in the heart of Rome, in a quiet street between Piazza del Popolo and the iconic Spanish Steps, the perfect starting point to explore the charms of the Eternal City. A modern, elegant and intimate hotel, The First Arte showcases over 200 original artworks: spaces and suites are curated by the Roman contemporary art gallery, Galleria Mucciaccia. Well-appointed 29 suites and rooms become your own private art gallery, to enjoy for a few days. The First is also home to Michelin-starred restaurant, Acquolina, headed by the young and talented Chef Daniele Lippi. A stunning year-round rooftop bar and restaurant, AcquaRoof, opens to breath-taking views of the city, providing guests and locals with the unique feeling of being surrounded by the beauty of Rome, a striking atmosphere that completes the Dolce Vita experience.
- American Breakfast for two daily
- 3 Course Lunch for up to two people per room, once during stay, at the Acquaroof terrace (excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities)
- Welcome Gift in room at arrival
- Entrance tickets for 2 to the Colosseum (for stays of 3 nights or more in Junior Suite category or above)
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
2020 SUITE PRIVILEGES
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above. A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- Round-Trip airport transfer
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM